The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Humorous? I think so!

First off, I'll simply say that I'm very fond of the PS3 system. I own one, and enjoy it very much. Secondly, I'll say that this video was HILARIOUS, and went very well with the song. I own a 360 as well, so I'm not a complete Microsoft or Sony devotee. That's probably a good thing - it means that I can take a joke. Props on the work.

Slipknot - Duality Slipknot - Duality

Why...

Why oh why did you have to ruin such an amazing song with this crap? Shame on you mate.

beanies520 responds:

You aren't Australian...

Retarded Animal Babies 12 Retarded Animal Babies 12

Not as good as the other RAB's

As said in the title, this edition of Retarded Animal Babies wasn't quite as good as the others. Keep up the series though, because it still made me laugh!

Tommorow never dies Tommorow never dies

You've ruined tomorrow

Tomorrow is now dead. Do better, you ruiner of times to come.

Tsunami Runner Tsunami Runner

Be realistic folks.

Ok ok, we all know that what happened is shit, but you know what? Shit happens, and it isn't going to get any better if we all moan about it. It's a well made game, and I don't find it that insulting. Get over the entire tragedy thing, because even if the obstacles in the game WERE a little too close together, it wasn't badly made. an 8/10 on my part.

Pengu! Pengu!

wow!

Wow! Original plot, cool character, and an overall good game! (even though I suck at it:P)