The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Humorous? I think so!

First off, I'll simply say that I'm very fond of the PS3 system. I own one, and enjoy it very much. Secondly, I'll say that this video was HILARIOUS, and went very well with the song. I own a 360 as well, so I'm not a complete Microsoft or Sony devotee. That's probably a good thing - it means that I can take a joke. Props on the work.

Slipknot - Duality Slipknot - Duality

Why...

Why oh why did you have to ruin such an amazing song with this crap? Shame on you mate.

beanies520 responds:

You aren't Australian...

Retarded Animal Babies 12 Retarded Animal Babies 12

Not as good as the other RAB's

As said in the title, this edition of Retarded Animal Babies wasn't quite as good as the others. Keep up the series though, because it still made me laugh!

uber dancer uber dancer

Like the iTunes commercials, only it didn't suck

I think that this flash is better than the similar dance on the front page. I'm putting it in my favourites, yay!

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

You'll go down with the greats

Like I said in the title, I'm sure you'll go down as one of the greats for stick animation. You're right up there with guys like Xiao Xiao and DenBleyker. Congrats man.

The Road To Suicide The Road To Suicide

Chock full of shitty tweening action!!

Wow.. In the first 10 seconds of the video, I started to think "Is this bitch ever going to stop going back and forth??"... Apparently not. So you're saying that one of your friends (with no legs I might add), is ACTUALLY moving back and forth a lot while colouring herself red? Wait, that was supposed to be blood? Holy shit, didn't look like it! Sorry if I sound terribly unempathetic, but I don't really give a flying fuck about your friend. Go to hell. Now.

05 A Crap Stickman Movie 05 A Crap Stickman Movie

First video eh?

Wow. If this was your first video, then you have some serious potential buddy. Keep it up and you could be a big name on NG someday.

Sword Burn (incomplete2) Sword Burn (incomplete2)

Wow, this has potential.

I'd recommend adding a background and some colour to the characters. AND I'd put in a different song, but that isn't my place to say :P. ANYWAY, with a background and some colour, this video would kick some major ass. You got my 2 out of 5. If you repost a finished version, you'll have a 5 on my behalf.

30 seconds of randomness 30 seconds of randomness

THE SONG

This video had decent animation, but when I saw the title completely random I expected a little bit more.. Crazy sorts of things, like cows falling on people :P. Well I need to know one thing.. WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THAT SONG??? I have a flash on my computer right now that's finished without music, and this song oughta be PERFECT!!!

completely-random responds:

yakity yak

the music is cool right 5 the music is cool right 5

I Agree With Iamthedude

I have to agree with Iamthedude here. You fail as a human being. Nobody gives a damn if you can draw Sonic. Do something worth watching.